To enable students to:
- use the language as a tool for thinking and communication
- appreciate the cultures of English-speaking countries
- sharpen their competitive edges in society
- be imbued with strategies, values and attitudes which are conducive to effective, independent and lifelong advancement
- We emphasize the significance of Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing, Language Arts and Language across the Curriculum (LaC).
- We are committed to enhancing both learning and teaching effectiveness by encouraging students to take full advantage of e-learning resources.
- We aim to develop the communication skills necessary for further language learning.